CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 9, 2012

Confessions.

You're Dad thinks that I don't think that he's funny.

You're Dad thinks that I don't have a sense of humour.

You're Dad can often stick his foot in his mouth.

You're Dad can sometimes make me forget about all of these things by saying things that make my heart melt...like these:

"I miss the baby already and (s)he's not even here yet".

"I wish the baby could talk to me and tell me what's it's like inside your tummy...did (s)he just kick?" (Me, "I think (s)he's talking to you now, hun").

"I love him/her already and (s)he's not even born yet" (He never understood people telling us this before).

"Come on baby, Daddy wants to meet you and teach you and play with you and have some cuddles".

"You look beautiful pregnant, have I told you that lately?  I love you and your belly SO much"!

"Why can't the baby just be here already?  I can't wait any longer".

I think that your Dad is JUST as excited as I am to meet you in 15(ish) more weeks!  Time is really flying by and we are getting more and more excited EVERYDAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment