CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Fashion Accessories!!!!!

Yes, I know it might sound CRAZY, but today, Mommy spent most of the morning/some of the afternoon, researching/starting an online registry for accessories for your little bum!  Dad and I have decided to use cloth diapers, we decided this early on and for a few good reasons...

1) We will try to add to the landfill waste MINIMALLY with disposable diapers (we plan to still use these for travel/long days out).

2) They are so darn cute and come in so many different styles, colours and patterns!

3) We have some good friends that LOVE, LOVE, LOVE their cloth diapers and have been giving us very helpful, experienced and trustworthy advice (you can thank Auntie Julie and Shannon for their help when you're older!)

4) We can throw your diapers in a pail, put them in the wash and use the clothes line outside to dry them!  BONUS if the weather is sunny and warm!

5) The cost of them is large up front, but in the long run, we will save a lot of money, especially if we decide to ever have a little brother or sister for you, one day!

I am so excited to start getting some more cloth diapers for you!  The ones that I have so far, I got for very good deals, are so cute, so soft and even Daddy is excited about them, which I NEVER thought could happen :)  I can't wait to see your cute little bum in your cloth diapers in just a short time!  Now I have to make sure that I don't start ordering diapers weekly until you arrive, just so that cute stuff can arrive in the mail!

This is my favourite so far! The Kawaii moo minky!

0 comments:

Post a Comment