CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 13, 2012

What we'll be enjoying together!

Last night, I took a prenatal yoga class.  I was hoping that it might move you out of my ribs and turn you around a little, so I could breathe better.  Not only did this NOT work, but you seemed to be quite unhappy with certain poses that I did.  I don't know whether it was because I woke you up from a nap, compromised your space, or just because my body was being stretched in ways that you weren't used to...but you kicked AND punched me A LOT and quite ANGRILY.  Instead of feeling your normal lighter kicks or punches, I would do a stretch and get anywhere between 5-10 good jabs in a row!  It felt good to get out and try some yoga, so unfortunately, baby, you are going to have to get used to it!

On Monday, I start aquamotion.  While they don't have a prenatal class, the instructor is more than happy for me to join the 65+ year old class.  I have a feeling that this will be both hilarious and a good workout for us!  They did warn me, that there might be a lot of "grandmas" wanting to rub my belly, but hopefully we will be okay with that on occasion!  I LOVE to swim and hope it's something that we can do together once you are born!  Your Dad used to say that I was like a "fish out of water".  If water is available to be in, I would swim ALL DAY LONG!

We are now registered for prenatal classes, which I am very excited to start with your Dad, at the end of the month.  I think that it will bring us even closer and Dad will learn a lot of the things that I am trying to teach him everyday about the birthing process and what it could be like!  We met some friends that live in town, that have enrolled in the class with us.  They are also having their first baby, so we are thrilled to not be "doing this alone".  We can't wait to make new friends and hope that this will be the start of some new "Mommy and baby" friends for us!

So baby, looks like we will be keeping active and busy until you arrive!  I can't wait to tell Daddy all about what the classes are like and whether you are active in my tummy during them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment